Saturday 17 April 2021

The greatness of our GOD!


 In the verse above, Samuel starts off with the words :Therefore YOU are great".  Just think about all the "Therefore our GOD is great" that we have heard with our own ears.

I am truly amazed so often by the power, the beauty and the majesty of the creation of our earth.  When I behold a beautiful sunset, or an amazing sunrise, when I see a new moon or a full moon.  When I see the leaves melting off the trees in colours ranging from gold to red to copper and all the colours in between.  When I hold a new born baby.  When I see the light in my loved ones eyes.  

The beauty and majesty of GOD abounds.  HIS love, HIS grace, HIS mercy is limitless.  And we have been given all of this.  It is ours to use and to have.  Nothing has been spared that is beautiful.  The birds in the trees, the seas, the rugged mountains.  We have it all.

So today, in awe and gratitude, I come before my FATHER to worship HIM.  To adore HIM.  But most of all to praise HIM and the thank HIM from the bottom of my heart for giving me this world to live in.  I am truly blessed.  Thank YOU FATHER.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ that YOU put on this earth.  That YOU gave me the family that I have.  That YOU gave me the friends that I have.  I thank YOU for the life that I have to live.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay wondrously GOD blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...