Thursday 22 April 2021

More than Conquerors!


 When we live for Jesus, when we are filled with the Holy Spirit, and we are in the love of our Saviour, we are more than conquerors.  We have the armour of GOD on us and around us.

The power of our FATHER in Heaven, is immeasurable.  After all, GOD made the whole universe.  HE spoke it into being.  Can you imagine the power of that!!

Therefore, in this sinful world that we find ourselves, it is enormously important that we realize the size and magnitude of the GOD we serve.

Our FATHER can do anything! And through that belief, we can trust GOD to be with us no matter what!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today, I thank YOU for the life YOU have given me to live.  May I be a light in this world. and may I spread YOUR word and may YOUR goodness reflect in my life.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...