Monday 3 May 2021

GOD wants all to come to repentance!


 When we sin, we sin against not only ourselves, but we sin against GOD our FATHER.  And GOD wants us to have eternal life with HIM.  Through sin, we are separated from GOD and we will not have eternal life with HIM.

Therefore, today, let us repent.  Let us turn our eyes upon Jesus and look full in His wonderful face.  Jesus is the only way back to our FATHER.  Jesus intercedes on our behalf and He takes the blame for our sin onto His cross of Calvary and we are set free.  What we need to do, is to admit that we have sinned, believe that Jesus is our Redeemer and confess this truth with our mouths. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I have an intercessor,   I admit that I am a sinner.  I believe in Jesus Christ, and I confess that Jesus is the only Way to YOU.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Believe and be saved!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to hold to the WORD of GOD, the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST, firmly. What does this mean? It means that we ar...