Wednesday 7 April 2021


To GOD be the glory, great things HE has done!  I thank GOD our FATHER tonight for the richness of HIS blessings in my life.  GOD is great!  GOD is powerful and GOD conquers all.

We need to right size our GOD.  NOTHING can compare to GOD.  Nothing we can imagine or dream or think even comes close to the power and majesty of our FATHER in Heaven!

But we also need to come before our FATHER with an attitude of gratitude.  GOD

Prayer:  ABBA ABBA FATHER, tonight I cry out to YOU and worship YOU.  Powerful, mighty and gracious FATHER.  I thank YOU for all that I am, all that I have and all that YOU have given me.  I thank YOU in the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...