Wednesday 14 April 2021


 If we hope in GOD only, we will renew our strength.  We will not grow weary.

Some days we are weary.  Weary of the problems of this world.  Weary of the day to day problems that arise.  Then we need to turn to Jesus.  And we need to place our hope in Him.

God is our refuge and our strength.  An ever present help in times of trouble.  And we need to turn to GOD and ask GOD to help us.  To carry us through our times of trouble.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU are always with me and that through any trouble, I can always rely on YOU to be with me and to carry me through.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...