Friday 16 April 2021

GOD's plan is perfect!


 Often you hear people say, "I need to find my purpose in life".  The best and only purpose worth anything, is the purpose GOD has for our lives.

Nothing that we can plan can ever match the glory, timing and result of GOD's plan for our lives.  

To be able to get to GOD's plan for our lives, we need to relinquish our free will and our controlling ways to GOD.  We need to bow down to our FATHER in Heaven and say to HIM. "Today FATHER, my life is in YOUR hands".  We need to give over completely and then to trust in GOD to bring the best plan together for our lives.  This is the only way.

When we go around doing what we want, when we want and how we want without consulting with GOD first, it is usually a disaster.  And with good reason.  We do not have the insight of what is happening right around the world and in the lives of others.

Therefore today, go to GOD.  Take all our plans to HIM and ask HIM to divinely intervene.  Then trust HIM.

Prayer:  Dear FATHER GOD, YOU know me much better than I know myself.  YOU sent Jesus to die for my sinful, selfish nature.  I thank YOU for this.  Now, today, I relinquish the control of my life into YOUR Hands.  I trust YOU, FATHER to show me how to do the best I can to achieve YOUR purpose on earth.  YOUR will be done FATHER, not mine.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay gloriously GOD blessed today!

No comments:

The Heavens declare the Glory of the LORD!

Dearest Christ followers, we can see the Glory of GOD.  All we have to do is to watch a sunrise, a sunset or go out on a clear evening and s...