Saturday 11 November 2023

Children of GOD



Dear Christ followers, today I want to thank GOD for all that HE has done for me. I am so privileged to be able to call myself a child of GOD. I truly am the daughter of a KING.

But not any KING, a KING who saved me from destruction and life in hell. A KING who devised a plan to save all the people on earth from a life spent in hell. Hell was created for satan and the angels who followed satan.

Hell was never meant for humankind. Sin entered the world through Adam and Eve and from then on, it was almost impossible to be sinless. Some people found favour with GOD because they were righteous. But these are few and far between. Enoch was righteous and never died. He just walked the earth no more. (GOD took him to Heaven). Abraham obeyed GOD and it was credited to him as righteousness.

Our KING's plan was to send HIS Son, HIS only Son to give us life eternal with HIM if we would but believe, repent and be saved.

That is all we have to do and when we do that, we are forgiven of our sins. We become co heirs with Jesus and we become children of GOD and as a woman, I am now the daughter of THE KING. Of course, we need to grow our faith and to take care of our inheritance. But what an undeserved, unmerited free gift we have been given.

What an honour! What a privilege! How eternally grateful I am to my ABBA FATHER in Heaven who saved me with the blood of HIS own SON, Jesus Christ. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I worship YOU and I adore YOU.  YOU are my ALL in ALL and I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of my LORD and my REDEEMER, JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay gratefully Jesus Blessed today!



No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...