Wednesday 29 November 2023

Facing trials


 Dear Christ followers this has been a year of trials.  And I am pretty sure very few of you feels otherwise about it.

But we should always turn to the Scriptures and pray to Jesus when life gives us trials.

James writes about the trials here in the passage above.  He told his readers that we should consider it pure joy when we have to face trials.  This is extremely difficult.  But one thing I do know is that during trials, we can surely grow in our faith during hard times.

I speak from experience.  When times are tough, my faith grows and grows.  I know that my Redeemer is with me and if I lean into HIM enough, I find HIM more.

I do believe James is right.  Trials test our faith, and this produces perseverance, because we are not running a race on earth, we are running the race reaching up towards Heaven.

This does produce a maturity that comes from knowing that Jesus is with us every step of the way.  HE will never leave us nor forsake us.  This I do know.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that during trials, I lean into YOU and I know that YOU never leave me.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...