Sunday 5 November 2023

The Letter of the Law!


 Jesus did not come to abolish the Mosaic Law.  Rather, Jesus is a fulfilment of the law.

We are subject to the ten commandments.  Should we break one of the Commandments, it is as if we broke them all.

Jesus, GOD and the Holy Spirit are Holy.  They cannot be in the presence of sin.

Therefore as Christ followers, we are to sin less.  Surely we will never be sinless until we die, as we are born in our sinful states.  But as Christ followers, we need to be convicted by the Holy Spirit to sin less.

Today, if we are sinning as if we are not saved, we need to ask the LORD to fill us anew with HIS Holy Spirit.  And then we need to turn from our sin and sin less.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that Jesus came to fulfil the Law.  I thank YOU that the Holy Spirit lives in me and convicts me when I sin to turn from my sin.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully, truthfully Jesus Blessed.  Amen.


No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...