Friday 17 November 2023

GOD has prepared a place for us in Heaven!


 Paul writes to the Church in Corinth that no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human mind has conceived the things that GOD has prepared for those who love HIM.

I know one thing, I was lost, but now am found.  I thought I knew GOD, but I was deceived.

When you truly find GOD, everything in your life changes.  Especially your own view of your own sinful life.

All of a sudden your life is held up as mirror for you to examine.  And each examination makes me fall down and beg for mercy.  

However, we have a Saviour who came to this earth and washed us clean.  Now we can stand before our FATHER, justified, but only through Jesus and the cleansing blood that HE shed for us on that Cross.

And now I know that I do not just love our FATHER in Heaven.  I adore HIM.  HE is my all in all.  Without HIS divine plan, we would never see the things GOD has prepared for us.  I am super excited to see it for myself one day when I go to be with HIM forever.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I worship and adore YOU.  YOU are my all in all. I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  My LORD and my Saviour.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...