Tuesday 21 November 2023

Psalm 23


 Dear Christ followers, whenever I find that I have been under pressure with all the things of this world, this Psalm pops up.

And I know it is often quoted after someone dies, but it really a good Psalm for the living as well.

It gives me strength and it comforts me enormously. Read it carefully and then see the peace of the LORD come over you as your read the love of our FATHER for us. 

I can imagine Jesus walking with me and talking with me when I read this Psalm.  It calms my heart, my soul and it gives me a peace that transcends all understanding.

With Jesus in our lives we need fear no evil. Jesus will comfort us. HE prepares a table for us in the presence of our enemies.  Jesus annoints our heads with oil.  Our cups runneth over. 

How very blessed we are to know this magnificent all encompassing love of our SAVIOUR.  How very blessed are we that if we love the LORD truly, goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives and we shall dwell in the House of the LORD forever.

What a truly magnificent GOD we serve. Surely we can never love the way our FATHER loves each one of us!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly and gratefully thank YOU today that I may dwell in YOUR HOUSE forever.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!




No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...