Thursday 30 November 2023

I have hidden YOUR word in my heart!


 Dear fellow Christ followers, the word of GOD is very important to us as it keeps us on the straight and narrow.  

We need to read it and feed on it and meditate on it day and night.  When we walk close to GOD and know HIS word the Holy Spirit will convict us when we stray away from the way GOD wants us to live our lives.

Daily, we need to "fill" up on the word.  Daily we need to pray about everything and constantly ask our FATHER to overwhelm us with HIS Holy Spirit which will remind us to walk in the ways of Jesus.

So let us not skip the daily reading of the Word or the fervent prayers about everything in our lives.

Let us become habitual Christ followers and doers of the Word and not just hearers of the Word. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU fill me anew with YOUR Holy Spirit and overwhelm me with the Holy Spirit so that I may keep YOUR commandments and not sin against YOU.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...