Monday 20 November 2023

Fruit of the Spirit!


 How beautifully Paul writes about the fruits of the Spirit.

The question is, how many of these can we, Christ followers, actually lay claim to having?

Personally I fail dismally on a lot of these.  However, as our faith grows, the Holy Spirit will convict us each and every time we do not display one of these characteristics.

We need to really work on receiving more of Jesus and the Holy Spirit and getting rid of more our ourselves.  The dying to self must become a growth part of our characteristics.

The way we will grow our faith is by learning to know the character of GOD more and more each day.

So let us press on and pray, not daily, but hourly.  Let us pray about every aspect of our lives.  Let us pray about every plan of our lives.  Let us pray to GOD to thank HIM for everything ever day.  Let us pray much more.  Let us read our Bibles a lot more, not just once a day but let us go the Scriptures to see what the Word of GOD says about every decision.  

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I pray that YOU help me to grow in my faith.  Overwhelm me with YOUR Holy Spirit I pray.  Pour it out on me and fill me up with YOUR Holy Spirit.  This I humbly pray in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay fruitfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...