Friday 10 November 2023

We are saved not by works!


 Jesus saved us according to HIS mercy.  We cannot work our way into redemption.

Without the blood of Jesus  spilt on the Cross of Calvary, we would never achieve salvation.

When Jesus went onto that Cross, HE took all our sins and washed them white with HIS blood.

He  did this out of mercy for us, because HE loves you and HE loves me.  In Jesus, we have the Holy Spirit who renews us.

Today let us give grateful thanks to our Redeemer, Jesus Christ, without whom we would never attain the Kingdom of GOD.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I thank YOU that YOU washed my sins away.  I am so grateful to YOU.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay gratefully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...