Wednesday 15 November 2023

GREAT is our GOD!


 Dear Christ followers, sometimes when we pray earnestly about things, the LORD works in ways that we cannot even imagine. 

Our FATHER is good and kind and gracious.  Slow to anger and quick to forgive us of our sins.

What we need to do in response is to be more like Jesus.  Jesus was gracious enough to die on a Cross for us.  Jesus was gracious enough to add humanity to HIS deity and come to earth to live as a man.  To be entirely sinless. And then to die for all of our sins so that we can have eternity with our FATHER in Heaven.

I thank Jesus for all that HE has done for me. Without Jesus, my LORD and SAVIOUR there is no way that I could enter the Kingdom of Heaven.  There is no way that I could have the peace that I receive when I ask for it.

It is only through Jesus that I am able to look forward to eternity in Heaven with my FATHER.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for saving me in far more ways than I could have or would have imagined.  YOU are so HOLY, so GOOD and so KIND.  I am so grateful to YOU, ABBA FATHER.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

JESUS has saved us!

  JESUS has saved us and called us to a Holy life. We have done nothing to deserve this.  In fact the Bible is very clear.  There is no one ...