Friday 11 October 2024

Commit thy works unto the LORD


 

Dearest CHRIST followers, we need to take everything about our lives to the LORD.

Before we do anything, we need to pray to GOD and ask HIM to direct us as to what we should do.

It is then, when we have waited on the LORD for HIS direction that our thoughts shall be established.

Our dependence upon our FATHER needs to be for every aspect of our lives.  Our FATHER wants to guide our paths.  HE wants a living, loving parental role in our lives.  We are HIS children and HIS way is perfect.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU are my FATHER.  I thank YOU that I can take everything to YOU in prayer.  FATHER guide my thoughts and my paths.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

All glory to GOD

 Dearest CHRIST followers  we are so blessed to serve a GOD whose arm is not too short. With our FATHER everything is possible. We have very...