Friday 4 October 2024

Walk in the SPIRIT!


Dearest CHRIST followers, we are blessed to have the HOLY SPIRIT come and dwell in us when we believe in JESUS as our REDEEMER.

Therefore, if we are living in the SPIRIT, let us also walk in the SPIRIT.

What we need to do is to shine the light of the world, JESUS, in the world.  We do that by having the HOLY SPIRIT work in our lives.

The fruit of the HOLY SPIRIT are love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.  

As this world grows further and further away from our FATHER in Heaven, let us ask our FATHER to fill us anew with HIS HOLY SPIRIT and then we need to do our part and let the HOLY SPIRIT work in us to produce the fruit.

This is not easy, but with regular communing with our FATHER and petitioning HIM daily to fill us up again, we can start to let the HOLY SPIRIT do HIS work in us. 

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU for my REDEEMER, JESUS CHRIST.  FATHER, I pray that YOU would fill me anew with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT and let the HOLY SPIRIT work in my life to give me the fruits of love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control that only YOU can give to me.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...