Wednesday 2 October 2024

Wisdom


 Dearest CHRIST follower, we can have wisdom if we will ask GOD for it.  Wisdom is a free gift given by GOD to all who will ask for it sincerely.

Wisdom helps us to discern good from evil.  It helps us to have discernment, and wisdom instructs us when we are making decisions.

All we have to do is use the wisdom that GOD gives us.

In all our planning and endeavors the wisest thing we can do is to ask GOD.  And then wait on our FATHER to show us the way.

Today let us earnestly ask GOD to give us wisdom.  It is a wise thing to do.

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU give us such good gifts.  I thank YOU for all that YOU are and all that YOU have done for me.  FATHER, today, I humbly pray that YOU give me wisdom.  I thank YOU in the HOLY Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay wisely JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...