Wednesday 9 October 2024

In all things GOD works for the good of those who love HIM!


 Dearest CHRIST followers we need to trust all our plans to GOD.  It is no good rushing into things and then when the wheels fall off, praying to GOD to help us.

We need to go to GOD first about everything.  If it is the Will of GOD, GOD will help us.  If not, we are going to find roadblock after roadblock

The real issue is that we lean on our own understanding and do not trust in GOD to direct our steps. 

Today let us resolve that we are going to take everything to GOD in prayer, before we start anything.

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU direct my paths.  Show me YOUR will for my life.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay prayerfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

All glory to GOD

 Dearest CHRIST followers  we are so blessed to serve a GOD whose arm is not too short. With our FATHER everything is possible. We have very...