Tuesday 8 October 2024

Our CREATOR FATHER!


 Dearest CHRIST followers, the Heavens declare the Glory of our FATHER.  The earth shouts out that a divine CREATOR made it.

We are unable to make a planet or a sun or a moon.  We are unable to make the sea or the tides.

Our FATHER made it all and gave it all to us to show HIS glory.

Therefore, there is no trouble too big for our FATHER to deal with.  As the Psalmist wrote "lift up our eyes to the hills, from where our help will come.  Our help comes from the LORD who made all of this."

We serve a Mighty, Gracious, loving, merciful FATHER.  Nothing is impossible for HIM.

No problem is too great or too small.  

Let us revere our FATHER and give HIM all the glory today!

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I humbly thank YOU for YOUR creation and that I am so privileged to live in it.  FATHER, I thank YOU that I can rely on YOU for all my help.  I humbly thank YOU in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay gratefully JESUS Blessed today!


No comments:

All glory to GOD

 Dearest CHRIST followers  we are so blessed to serve a GOD whose arm is not too short. With our FATHER everything is possible. We have very...