Sunday 13 October 2024

Our FATHER keeps HIS promises always!


 Dearest CHRIST followers, we serve a loving merciful, gracious FATHER.  Our FATHER loves us all.  This is why HE sent HIS Son to die on the Cross for us all.  Our FATHER sent JESUS to die for everyone.  Our FATHER told Noah to build an ark and all were welcome to get on the ark. 

Our FATHER will keep HIS promises to punish those who reject HIS word and who scatter HIS flock.

We need to know that because our FATHER is just and Holy and righteous, HE cannot leave sin unpunished. 

All those who do not repent and accept JESUS as their SAVIOUR will face the righteous judgement of our FATHER.  We have only this side of the grave to decide.

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I worship YOU and I honour YOU and I adore YOU.  Thank YOU that YOU have given us a way to spend eternity with YOU.  I thank YOU for JESUS CHRIST, my REDEEMER.  I humbly thank YOU in the HOLY Name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay thankfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

All glory to GOD

 Dearest CHRIST followers  we are so blessed to serve a GOD whose arm is not too short. With our FATHER everything is possible. We have very...