Thursday 13 May 2021

GOD is light!


 Once again I come before my GOD with an attitude of gratitude.  Sometimes. life seems so dark and everything seems to be against us.  And then when we call on GOD, the LIGHT shines through the darkness.

Today I thank my FATHER in Heaven for HIS light.  There is no darkness in GOD, only light.  Jesus is the Light of the world.  He came to bring His light that all may live and have eternal life.

I know that when I call upon my FATHER, I am walking towards the light. 

Prayer:  Heavenly FATHER, today I thank YOU for YOUR light.  I thank YOU that there is no darkness in YOU.  I thank YOU for YOUR grace and favour.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...