Tuesday 11 May 2021

Praise the LORD!


 Praise the LORD.  Praise HIS Holy Name.  Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.

Our FATHER is great.  Our FATHER is awesome.  Our FATHER is gracious.  Our FATHER is mighty in power and glory.

Tonight, I come before our FATHER in a total attitude of gratitude.  Some days, we just need to know that we have to bow down to our CREATOR who has a perfect plan and who has made us in HIS image.

We need to thank GOD for HIS goodness and HIS mercy.

Prayer:  Dearest FATHER GOD, tonight, I give thanks to YOU FATHER for your goodness and mercy.  I thank YOU for my Redeemer, Jesus Christ.  I thank YOU for your infilling of me with YOUR Holy Spirit.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!


No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...