Monday 24 May 2021

Our helper!


Jesus did not leave this earth without sending us a "Helper" and a "Comforter".  The Helper and the Comforter are the Holy Spirit.  When we accept Jesus as our Redeemer, we are filled with the Holy Spirit.

And the Holy Spirit indwells us.  The Holy Spirit is constantly bringing to our minds the things that we are doing wrong.  The Holy Spirit is guiding us towards a life of eternity in Heaven with Jesus Christ.

So how do we know this?  When we are not doing what GOD wants us to do, that little voice in our heads telling us not to do whatever it is we are doing or are going to do, that is the Holy Spirit talking to us and guiding us.

How do we get to recognise this?  We need to read the word of GOD daily.  We need to pray about everything and to ask for the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit of our CREATOR FATHER who has come to live in us.

Prayer;  ABBA FATHER, today, I humbly ask that YOU give me ears to hear the Holy Spirit and a mind inclined to follow the Holy Spirit.  I pray that YOU teach me YOUR ways through the Holy Spirit.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  My Lord and my Saviour.  Amen.

Stay obediently GOD blessed today!
 

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...