Friday 21 May 2021

We are called to the eternal glory in Christ!


 Just contemplate the above verse.  It is such a great thing to think and ponder on.  We have been called to the eternal glory of GOD through Jesus Christ.  And after we have suffered a little, Jesus will restore us to Him and not only that.  He will make us strong and firm and steadfast.

This is truly amazing!   GOD through HIS grace and mercy, has called us to HIS eternal place to be with HIM and Jesus.

So when we are facing challenges on earth, remember that this is making us stronger, firmer and more steadfast in our faith.  It is refining us to spend eternity with our FATHER in Heaven.  Praise be to GOD in the highest for HIS mercy is amazing!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR grace and mercy.  I thank YOU that YOU are refining me to spend eternity with YOU.  I welcome the challenges, FATHER, because I know that YOU need me to be stronger, firmer and more steadfast in my faith.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...