Saturday 8 May 2021

Confess our sins!


 One thing we, as children of GOD,  simply cannot do is to ignore the fact that we are all sinners.  What we like to do, and what we usually do, is to compare ourselves to others.  But when we face GOD, we are going to be all alone.  We are not going to be judged against the sins of others.

This is a point that is often missed.  And the only way to obtain the forgiveness of GOD is to confess that we are sinners.  We may not have done what we consider to be "bad things'.  But all sin is sin to GOD who is Holy and Righteous. 

Therefore, we need to daily ask GOD for HIS forgiveness.  Or we make a mockery of HIS sending HIS only Son to die for our sins.

So today, let us , once again come before our FATHER and ask for HIS forgiveness.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, YOU know me so well.  YOU know that I am a sinner.  I know, in my heart, that I am a sinner.  Today, FATHER, I humbly ask that YOU forgive my sins.  As i forgive those who sin against me.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay humbly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...