Wednesday 12 May 2021

GOD wants us to obey HIS commands!


 When we love the Lord our GOD and when we listen to the teachings of GOD, Jesus tells us that GOD will love us.  And even more, GOD will come to us and make HIS home with us.

Therefore, it is imperative that we follow the commandments of GOD.  We need to listen to GOD.  GOD will talk to us when we pray to HIM.  GOD will talk to us through our preachers and our teachers.  GOD will talk to us through our daily Bible readings.

Let us then make it our business to the know what GOD wants from us.  Let us read our Bibles daily.  Let us pray about everything.  Let us listen to our preachers and our teachers. Let us fill our hearts and minds with our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for YOUR commandments.  Help me to keep them all.  FATHER forgive me when I sin.  FATHER send me preachers and teachers to school me in YOUR will for my life.  Come and live with me.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...