Thursday 6 May 2021

GOD's plan is forever!


 We will live for three score years and ten.  So the Bible tells us in Psalm 90 verse 10.  Any years over and above that are a gift from GOD.  So we make plans for our lives and plans for our children's lives and plans for our aging parents lives.  But our plans are minute in the eye of GOD.

GOD has planned for eternity which is absolutely beyond our comprehension.  We cannot imagine one hundred years from now, let alone eternity.

So are we not better off giving all our plans over to our FATHER who can see eternity and is planning for that?

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for my life and the time that I have on this earth.  But FATHER, I want to spend eternity with you.  Please take my plans and make them YOURS.  I pray this in the Holy name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...