Tuesday 4 May 2021

GOD is our future!


 When we believe in Jesus as our Lord and our Saviour, we need to relinquish our free will to serve GOD and HIS will.  We need to pray to GOD about everything in our lives.  We need to pray for our future and pray for our present and pray for our past.  

GOD is our future.  HE has the perfect plan for our lives.  HE lives in our present and HE can heal our past.  There is no greater love than GOD has given us or shown us in giving us free will.  Yet we should ask that HIS will and not our will be done.

GOD will give us HIS plan if we give HIM our free will.

Today, let us bow down to the will of our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I give YOU my free will.  From this moment forward, I pray FATHER that YOUR will be done in my life.  I pray that YOU guide my heart, my head, my will and my life.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...