Thursday 20 May 2021

Jesus is the only Truth!


 The word of Jesus is the only truth.  Today we often hear the phrase "Your truth, or my truth".  There is no such thing!  There is only one truth and that is the truth.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life.  No one comes to the FATHER except through me".  And that is the truth.

Jesus has given us the way to the FATHER, and there is no other way.  Not your truth or my truth.  The only way is the truth which is in Jesus.

Therefore, we are only sanctified by the truth of Jesus.  And to get to that truth we need to admit that we are sinners.  Believe that Jesus is the Redeemer.  Confess this truth with our mouths.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU for the truth that is in Jesus.  I thank YOU for YOUR grace in granting a sinner like me the forgiveness of my sins.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...