Sunday 9 May 2021

If we claim to be sinless we deceive ourselves!


 Following on from last night, where we looked at the need to confess that we are sinners, this verse, highlights the fact that if we do not admit that we are sinners, we deceive ourselves. 

If we way that we are not sinners, then the Truth, Jesus is not in us.  We need to believe that Jesus is our Redeemer.  We need to be filled with the Holy Spirit and then we are convicted.  The Holy Spirit shows us each and every time that we sin.  The Holy Spirit also reminds us of our sins that are unforgiven.  

This conviction leads us to repentance.  So we simply cannot say that we are not sinners.  For all are sinners and all have fallen short of the glory of GOD.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, fill me with YOUR Holy Spirit and convict me to know where I have sinned and also help me not to sin again and again in the same manner.  FATHER, I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  My Lord and my Saviour.  Amen.

Stay truly GOD blessed today!

No comments:

Restore people gently!

  Dearest Christ followers, we need to remember that we have all sinned.  There is no one righteous on earth.  All have sinned and have fall...