Thursday 28 December 2023

Do well!


 In this passage we are told to not grow weary in doing well.  If we continue to do well, in due season, we shall reap if we do not grow faint.

I must confess that this was a particularly difficult year, not just for me, but for a lot of people who I spoke to.  However, the dear LORD turned the year around for us and did unimaginable things in our lives.

During the year, there were times that I felt really tired of praying and praying to the LORD and asking HIM to help.  I wondered if what I was asking was out with of HIS will and plan for my life.  Then at the very end of the year, after so many continuous prayers, the LORD answered my prayers in a way that I could never have imagined.

Although it created a lot of stress for me, I pushed through, and the LORD turned the whole year around.

I give all the praise and worship and glory to the LORD.  I confess that I nearly grew weary and gave up a few times, but I pushed through despite near exhaustion.  Then the LORD allowed me to reap.  And It is a miracle that I will give thanks to the LORD for the rest of my life.

Our dear FATHER loves us and if we do not grow weary, in due time we shall reap.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I humbly thank YOU for allowing me to reap.  I very nearly grew faint and gave up, but somehow, YOU sustained me.  I humbly thank YOU and I praise YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  My LORD and my REDEEMER.  Amen.

Stay patiently Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

A blameless man died for me!

Dearest CHRIST followers, JESUS lived a completely sinless and blameless life.  HE was tempted but never gave in to sin. Imagine if we could...