Sunday 24 December 2023

Jesus is the good news!


Dear Christ followers, can you imagine having been a shepherd watching your flocks when an angel of the LORD appeared to them?  How absolutely terrified they must have been.  But then the angel announced the GOOD NEWS.  A SAVIOUR was born on that night to the whole world.  We are privileged enough to be able to call that SAVIOUR our FATHER, our REDEEMER, our LIGHT, our WAY, our TRUTH.

Jesus brought hope into this world.  Jesus is the hope of a future that we can spend eternity in Heaven, without having to do anything except believe in HIM.

Tonight I want to thank Jesus for all that I have, all that I am and all the wonderful people HE has given me this Christmas.

I thank Jesus for my home, my family, my friends.  I thank Jesus for saving a wretch like me.  I thank Jesus for loving me and for not giving up on me.  

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I thank YOU for all that YOU have done for me and for which I can never repay YOU.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay thankfully Jesus Blessed today!

 

No comments:

A blameless man died for me!

Dearest CHRIST followers, JESUS lived a completely sinless and blameless life.  HE was tempted but never gave in to sin. Imagine if we could...