Tuesday 12 December 2023

Let us rejoice!


 GOD has made everything.  And GOD has made it well.  The heavens declare the glory of the LORD.  GOD knows the name of each and every star and calls them all out by name.

And the reason we are on earth, for those of us who may still be wondering, is to give glory to the LORD.

One day every knee will bow to Jesus and everyone will call HIM LORD.

So why should we not start now?  Today, let us worship, honour and praise our Mighty FATHER in Heaven for HIS grace and favour.  Let us give all the glory to GOD today.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I bow down and worship YOU.  FATHER show me how to bring honour and praise to YOU today in all that I think, say and do.  I humbly ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus blessed today!

No comments:

A blameless man died for me!

Dearest CHRIST followers, JESUS lived a completely sinless and blameless life.  HE was tempted but never gave in to sin. Imagine if we could...