Sunday 17 December 2023

Our hope is in YOU!


 Dear Christ followers, as we approach the celebration of the birth of our LORD and SAVIOUR, Jesus Christ, I too pray that our GOD of hope will fill you all with HIS joy and HIS peace.

We live in the hope that our SAVIOUR will return soon in the clouds to fetch us home to be with HIM in Heaven.

Our hope is in Jesus and it is to HIM that we need to look this Christmas.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that my hope is in YOU.  I thank YOU for YOUR grace and favour in giving us a SAVIOUR who has saved us from our sins and made us justified before YOU.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay hopefully Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

A blameless man died for me!

Dearest CHRIST followers, JESUS lived a completely sinless and blameless life.  HE was tempted but never gave in to sin. Imagine if we could...