Sunday 17 December 2023

The Lord is my strength and my shield!


 Dear Christ followers, Psalms is such a wonderful book of the Bible to turn to when we are seeking to know the character of our FATHER in Heaven.  Here the Psalmist talks about how his heart trusted in the LORD.  

Are we fully appreciative of the fact that we can trust our FATHER with everything.  GOD never fails us, nor leaves us, nor forsakes us.  GOD is with us in every part of our lives.

We need to remember this in our everyday circumstances.

That is why the Psalmist writes that is helped because his heart trusted in GOD.  

When we trust GOD fully, we are happy in our hearts and that knowledge gives us the assurance of the trustworthiness and faithfulness of our FATHER in Heaven.

Jesus said it to HIS disciples.  "I will never leave you, nor forsake you".  And this is true of our FATHER in Heaven in everything we do.  GOD never leaves us nor forsakes us.  HE is always available.  All we have to do is to call on HIM and believe in Jesus.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER show me how to trust YOU in everything I do.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

A blameless man died for me!

Dearest CHRIST followers, JESUS lived a completely sinless and blameless life.  HE was tempted but never gave in to sin. Imagine if we could...