Thursday 28 December 2023

Wait upon the LORD!


 Dear Christ followers, it is so easy to become impatient whilst waiting to hear from GOD.  But we are called to wait upon the LORD.  And we are promised that if we wait upon the LORD, our strength shall be renewed and we shall mount up with wings like eagles.  We will run and not be weary and walk and shall not faint.

So let us resolve to pray to GOD and then to wait for GOD and not to run ahead of ourselves without the guidance of our FATHER in Heaven.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER thank YOU that I can wait for YOUR guidance.  FATHER I humbly pray that YOU teach me to wait for YOU and to renew my strength whilst I wait for YOU.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay truly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

A blameless man died for me!

Dearest CHRIST followers, JESUS lived a completely sinless and blameless life.  HE was tempted but never gave in to sin. Imagine if we could...