Sunday 3 December 2023

I wait for the LORD!


 Our hope is in Jesus.  That is what it means to have faith.  We hope for that which is yet to come.

The writer of Hebrews 11:1. -  "Faith is the things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."HE has gone to Heaven to prepare a place for all believers.  

Not only that, but in Heaven we will no longer be subject to death or illness or grief.

In Heaven we shall be with our FATHER, we shall be with Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

And Heaven is eternity.

The Holy Spirit living in me earnestly yearns for all of the above.  Not that I do not want to serve the LORD by living out my life here on earth and doing the things that GOD has planned for my life, but I know that I am ready to go to Heaven and be with my LORD and SAVIOUR when I die.

Thus, as the Psalmist says above " I wait for the LORD, my soul waits and in HIS Word I hope."

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER I wait for YOU and my soul waits and in YOUR WORD I hope.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay hopefully Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

A blameless man died for me!

Dearest CHRIST followers, JESUS lived a completely sinless and blameless life.  HE was tempted but never gave in to sin. Imagine if we could...