Saturday 23 December 2023

Wonderful Counsellor


 Dear Christ followers, we are so blessed to be able to celebrate the birth of our Saviour.

I am in awe of what Jesus has done for me in the last year and indeed, in my life.

The miracles of my life are far too numerous to mention in a single blog.  Suffice to say, I know my Redeemer lives and I cannot wait to meet HIM in person one day.

Today, I know one thing, I am so blessed to be able to be a Christ follower.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU and I thank YOU and I thank YOU.  I praise YOUR Holy Name.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay gratefully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

A blameless man died for me!

Dearest CHRIST followers, JESUS lived a completely sinless and blameless life.  HE was tempted but never gave in to sin. Imagine if we could...