Wednesday 11 October 2023

Take up your cross and follow Jesus!


 Dear Christ followers, if we want to follow Jesus, it does not free us from the troubles of this world.

This is what Jesus says when HE says we must deny ourselves, take up our crosses and follow Jesus. 

Our troubles, trials and tribulations will always be with us.  Being a Christ follower will not diminish this, but it will give us a peace in whatever situation we find ourselves.  A peace that will guard our hearts and minds.  A peace that will surpass all understanding.

What we have to do is to give all our troubles over to the LORD in prayer, knowing that our FATHER in Heaven loves us.  Knowing that our FATHER in Heaven is listening to us.  But most of all, knowing that we have salvation for eternity because we follow Christ.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I love YOU and I thank YOU that I am able to take up my cross, deny myself and follow YOU.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay thankfully, gratefully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

The LORD is my Shepherd!

  Dearest Christ followers, when we feel that the whole world is completely off its rocker, it is time to pick up the Bible and read Psalm 2...