Wednesday 18 October 2023

Give thanks to the LORD.


 Today, dearest Christ followers, we need to give thanks to the LORD.  Our FATHER is indeed good and gracious and kind and merciful and just, but most of all HOLY.

Let us give thanks and praise to our CREATOR FATHER in Heaven, who made the heavens and the earth and all that is in them.

Let us give thanks and praise that our FATHER sent HIS Son to die for our sins.

While we are about giving thanks and praise, let us forgive those people who have sinned against us as our FATHER forgives us.

Let us also prayerfully prayer for those people in Israel and the innocent people in Palestine, none of whom wanted or asked for this violence of the war that has started.

Let us pray for the leaders in this war to have restraint and to pray before they act.

Let us pray to GOD for compassion and love and mercy.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I thank YOU for all my blessings.  I thank YOU for my family, my friends, my home and my possessions.  I thank YOU that YOU sent Jesus to die for my sins.  FATHER forgive my sins as I forgive those who sin against me.

FATHER today we pray for all the leaders of the world to be brought to know Jesus and HIS love and HIS compassion.  We pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Our LORD, our SAVIOUR, our REDEEMER.  Amen.

Stay lovingly, gratefully Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...