Tuesday 10 October 2023

The same attitude as Jesus!


 Dear Christ followers, when we accept Jesus as our LORD and SAVIOUR, we know that when we repent, we are forgiven of our sins.

However, it is not a "once saved always saved" situation.  We cannot continue in our sins of the past.  This does not mean that we will not sin.  It means those sins which are habitual need to be attended to.  We cannot carry on in our sin and think we are saved.

If the Holy Spirit is not convicting us when we sin, we are in very simple terms, not believers of the work that CHRIST did for us on the Cross.

We will still be sinners.  But we need to be conscious of our sins and repent, if and when we sin.

Simply put, Peter says we are "done" with sin.

So how do we sin less?  We need to form a living, loving relationship with our FATHER in Heaven, and constantly ask HIM to fill us anew with the Holy Spirit who will convict us of our sins.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I humbly come before YOU and thank YOU for my LORD and SAVIOUR, Jesus Christ.  FATHER fill me anew with YOUR Holy Spirit who can convict me of my sins and bring me to repentance when I sin.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...