Sunday 8 October 2023

Rejoice always!


 In this passage above, Paul encourages his readers to pray constantly and to give thanks to the LORD in all circumstances.

This is a very serious message for all Christ followers to take to heart and to put into practise.  We need to pray about everything.  We need to take all our worries, all our doubts, all our decisions to the LORD in prayer.  But we need to do so whilst giving thanks to the LORD for all that HE has so graciously given us.  We need to thank the LORD that we can take all of our needs to HIM.  We need to thank the LORD for making the way for us to talk to HIM directly through the work of Jesus.

Today, let us make this our prayer habit.  Give thanks to the LORD before we get to our list of "requirements".  Give thanks to LORD in all circumstances!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU are my all in all.  I thank YOU for all that I am, all that I have and all that YOU are to me.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay thankfully Jesus Blessed today!


No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...