Monday 23 October 2023

Do not worry!


 Jesus told his disciples not to worry about their life.  But if we are true believers in Jesus Christ, this holds true for all of us today.

Our lives seem to be a never ending series of events that make us worry about the things of this world.

Jesus knows our hearts and Jesus knows our needs.  What we need to do is to do our best and leave the rest to Jesus.

This is often easier said than done.  But through prayer and through the reading of the Bible, we can teach ourselves to put our lives in the Hands of our Lord and Saviour.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I thank YOU that YOU know my needs and I am therefore leaving all my needs to YOU.  I have done my best FATHER and now I am trusting only in YOU.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly and trustingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...