Saturday 7 October 2023

Bless the LORD!


 Dear Christ followers, do we bless the LORD?  Or do we continually pray for blessings.

I believe that we can always learn from the Psalms.  Here in the Psalm above, King David reminds us to Bless the LORD.

Our praise of our FATHER in Heaven should be continually in our hearts, our minds and on our tongues.

Without our FATHER, we would not have anything or be anything.  There would be no earth, no Heaven, no sun, no moon and certainly no human beings.

Today, let us praise and bless our FATHER in Heaven, who loves each one of us and who wants all to be with HIM in Heaven one day.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, today I bless YOU as I thank YOU for loving me first.  FATHER I give YOU my heart, my soul, my body and all my love.  YOU are my all in all and I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay thankfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...