Saturday 28 October 2023

Guarding us from evil!


 Dearest Christ followers, I am not sure if I speak for most of you, but I am finding it increasingly more difficult not to see evil all around.

We have "your truth" and "my truth" when we know that the only Truth is Jesus Christ.

We have hatrid all around and we know that as children of Jesus we need to love.

We are hearing of atrocities left, right and centre.  We are hearing blasphemy at every turn.

I know this sounds awful, but we can take comfort.  Jesus Christ will protect us from evil.

Our faith in Jesus will strengthen us through the Holy Spirit who dwells in you and me.

And lastly Jesus is faithful.  HE has promised us that HE will never leave us nor forsake us.  And we know that all the promises Jesus has made, HE has manifest in our lives if we consider all the blessings we have.

Today let us take refuge and strength from our LORD, our SAVIOUR, our REDEEMER.  And let us tell satan to get behind us where he belongs.  We are children of the CREATOR FATHER GOD!

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I can cry out to YOU and find strength and comfort and safety in YOUR loving arms.  I humbly thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay safely Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...