Thursday 12 October 2023

THE LORD's Time!


 Our FATHER in Heaven has promised us that HE will give us a new Heaven and a new earth.  When the time is right. 

There will be no need for the light of the sun or the light of the moon, because we will live in the Light of Jesus and our FATHER in Heaven.

This chapter of Isaiah the prophet is a prophesy about our new heaven and our new earth.

We also need to remember that our FATHER created time, space and matter.  All things belong to HIM.

With our FATHER His timing is absolutely perfect.  What we need to do in the meantime while we wait on our FATHER is to spread the good news that we can all be in the heaven and the new earth together with our FATHER if we will accept and believe in Jesus Christ as our LORD and our SAVIOUR.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that YOU have promised us a new heaven and a new earth.  I thank YOU that I have my life on earth to spread the good news about Jesus Christ.  FATHER show me how I can better spread the news and give me the opportunities to do this.  I humbly pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay amazingly Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...