Tuesday 31 October 2023

Faith by hearing the Word of GOD


Dearest Christ followers, when we believe in Jesus Christ, this is faith.  But we need to constantly grow our faith to "keep" our faith.

We can do this by listening to the Word through sermons or discussions or fellowshiping.  

It also comes through placing our trust in GOD and to learn to know and to understand the nature and character of GOD.

GOD is unchanging and GOD is dependable.  GOD is Holy and Trustworthy.  GOD never leaves us nor forsakes us.

Jesus has gone to Heaven to prepare a place for us, and because HE went, HE will come back for us.  That is our eternal promise.

Grow in faith through hearing the Word of GOD today!

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, I thank YOU that I can hear YOUR Word through my Bible and through my prayers.  I thank YOU for growing my faith daily.  I thank YOU in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Stay faithfully Jesus Blessed today!

No comments:

Our LORD JESUS in the Old Testament!

  Dearest Christ followers, our LORD JESUS is often referenced in the Old Testament.  This Psalm quite clearly gives us a picture of our LOR...