Friday 20 September 2024

Do not let the sun go down on your anger!


 Dearest CHRIST followers, this is such sound advice from Paul.  If we go to bed thinking about something that is annoying us, we give the devil a foothold to take over our thoughts while we sleep.

We need to pray to GOD to overcome any anger that we feel and ask GOD to help us to overcome it.

When we are angry the best cure is prayer.

Once we are peaceful, then we can go to sleep.

If we have had an argument with someone we love, settle that before we go to bed.

Thoughts of anger give birth to acts of evil. 

Today, let us resolve to still any anger before we sleep.  No matter what caused it.

Prayer: ABBA FATHER, thank YOU that I can pray to YOU about my anger.  Help me FATHER to take anger out of my mind before I sleep.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay faithfully JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...