Tuesday 3 September 2024

GOD will finish HIS good work in us!


 Dearest CHRIST followers, Paul, writing to the Philippians wrote that he was confident that GOD, who had begun a good work in them, would complete the work.

The same still applies to all of us today.

When we walk with the LORD and we do HIS good works, HE is faithful to complete the work HE has started in us.

What we need to do is to do HIS good works daily.  We need to love one another.  We need to spread the Gospel.  We need to be about our FATHER's business each and every day.

Most of all, we need to be an example to others.  We need to shine the light of JESUS in this very dark world.

Prayer:  ABBA FATHER, I humbly pray that YOU will help me to be about YOUR business daily.  FATHER, help me to shine the light of JESUS on this world.  FATHER, complete YOUR work in me to make me more like JESUS.  I humbly pray this in the HOLY name of JESUS CHRIST.  Amen.

Stay graciously JESUS Blessed today!

No comments:

Take up our crosses and follow JESUS

  Dearest CHRIST followers, when we accept JESUS as LORD and SAVIOUR of our lives, we are not guaranteed a trouble-free life. We are all goi...